Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Have a Happy Thanksgiving


March 17, 2005
I'll be heading out of town for the weekend, and I didn't want the snapshot of False Solomon's Seal (below) to be the first photo that greets new visitors to my website. After all, it is merely a snapshot, which I included for a reason, but it's not the type of "first impression" I want to give. So instead, and since it might snow in these parts this weekend anyway, I decided to include a photo from March 2005, just as spring was getting started. Soon, many trees will have snow-covered limbs like these, so I thought this would be a nice image to post on the website for viewers to find during this holiday weekend. With any luck, the snow will stay on the branches and off the roads.
I will return home next week, and will continue to post recent images, as well as images from this previous spring. Eventually I will even include some scanned slides from previous years. One step at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home