Thursday, November 17, 2005

Another Perspective


Well, the moment I posted the previous image (see below), it was obvious that the bottom edge of the circle was too close to the edge of the frame. Check it out and you can see the straight edge across the bottom, which kind of wrecks the SPOTLIGHT appearance. So I decided to try again, and this time I tried an oval spotlight instead of a circle because I wanted to include a little wider perspective of the flowers. However, I think I like the circle better. I decided to post this oval image anyway, just so people could check it out and compare for themselves. I reduced the "blur" on the edge of this spotlight (as compared to the circle below), just to try something new. As you can see, I am having lots of fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This give a whole new perspective on your pictures...you should use it more often.
June

3:56 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Thanks. I do enjoy trying new ways to present my images, and especially I like this way of highlighting one small detail that takes up less than entire frame. I do expect to try this again.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home