Friday, November 04, 2005

Welcome to Woodland Spring

If you are new to this website, please be sure to check the ARCHIVES (see right margin) as well as this main page. Only about ten of the most recent entries appear on this page, but there are many more entries in the September 2005 and October 2005 ARCHIVES. Some of my favorite entries include the Smoky Mountains and Mountain Lake.
Back in October, I learned a lot about working with and posting digital images on a website, and this did slow me down quite a bit. But I am back to posting rather regularly, mostly current images, but also frequently adding older images from spring.
Finally, I have just added a link to my other new website called, "What's Brewing?" We plan to brew our first batch of beer of the year tomorrow. Check it out if you get a chance. Thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home